Saturday, August 13, 2011

Shaker Woods Festival

I just got back from the Shaker Woods Festival in Columbiana, Oh. and let me tell you, there were some very talented people selling their crafts there. I stopped by a few primitives boothes and was just blown away at the awesome things they had created. If you get a chance, you gotta go! It will be running for the next three weekends.
Primitive Gatherings, Back Door Primitives and my absolute favorite Country at Heart to name a few had alot of pretty prim dolls but mostly halloween items up for sale today. They are also on-line so stop in and say hello to the gals.
I even saw some humpty dumpty dolls that I recognized as a pattern from Lucys Lazy Dayz. Lucy, you would have been proud! She did a great job!!
The weather was great, blue skies and a lovely breeze. Hubbs and I had a most wonderfully relaxing day.
 
I have been working on a few dolls that will be going up for auction on ebay. One is this pumpkin doll that will be hard to part with, I love her!! She is so creepy and yet she is beautiful also. How do you like the spider on her hat? I hot glued a little bell to a big bell and attatched some wire for legs then painted black, pretty cool, huh? I have two large black dolls in the making and an americana girl also.
Someone had posted on creating the hive about a new selling market called groove press. I signed up with a special deal of buy one month for 8.99 get 5 months free. You can't really go wrong with that deal, right?! So now I'm selling on etsy, ebay and groove press. If you have heard of this new market or if you are selling there too drop me a line and let me know how you like it.
Rusty is doing well and fitting in just right! She is scheduled to be spayed next sat. so say some prayers for her if you have a minute. Thanks for all of the emails and blessings sent her way...we love it!! I read them all to her!! Take care and prim blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment