Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh my how time flys!

Can you believe we are in July already? I can still remember the chill in the air from the winter mornings. But alas! We are indeed in July and my open house..."HEAT WAVE HAVEN" is in just one week!!  July 16th and 17th...Did you remember to favorite my etsy shop for your entry into the grand prize drawing? Hurry there's still time to send me a heart!! http://etsy.com/shop/angelbugprims
I wanted to post a few sneak peeks of some of the new items on sale at the open house and remember everything is 25% OFF and as always there is FREE US SHIPPING or FREE LOCAL DELIVERY. There will be lots of door prizes and every order will get a special little something added to their package! I have lots to do to get ready for the showing! So have a great week and I'll c u at the OPEN HOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment