Friday, July 15, 2011

"Heat Wave Haven" - Open House - this weekend!

It's here! The "Heat Wave Haven" Open House July 16th & 17th, all day - Saturday and Sunday!! Come on in out of the heat and grab a cold drink and let the shopping begin! I have had soo much fun preparing for today! All my new items are being showcased this weekend. Grab the 25% OFF coupon button and as always you'll get Free US Shipping or Free Local Delivery. If you haven't favorited my shop yet, don't worry, there's still time to get entered into the grand prize drawing.


We will pick a random entry and announce the winner Monday, July 18th. All entries must be in by July 17th at midnight. There will be lots of door prizes and every purchase gets a free little something added to their package...who doesn't like surprises?
http://etsy.com/shop/angelbugprims
I have made some dolls, bears, snowmen and nodders from patterns from some great artists, such as: Homespun from the Heart, Olde Farmhouse Road, Moonchild Primitives and Olde Homestead Barn. I have listed some One Of A Kinds that I have created as well. So grab the best seat in the house and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoyed making them! I would love to hear from you, so drop me a line or convo me! Happy Shopping at the Open House!! C U Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment