Monday, January 23, 2012

Upcoming Events

Old Farm house Gathering is having a sale! Share the Love Celebration...going on now until Jan 31st on Etsy. Just type in the letters stlc and all of the participating artists items will pop up! That's the easy part...the hard part is deciding what to purchase!! My shop, Angelbugprims, has listed these four items...



You can find these primitives at my etsy shop Angelbugprims



Coming Soon...Angelbugprims Open House

Super Prim Bowl 2012!


Ladies - Your hubby called and said you have no spending limit!!
My version of the Super Bowl happening Super Bowl Sunday Feb. 5th from 3-6pm. Just stop in at my etsy shop for my Open House.
Leave me a convo letting me know you where there to be entered into the grand prize drawing!

The prize will be this 16 oz Juicy Pineapple candle, hand made by me, to celebrate the coming of Spring! It can't get here fast enough!
There will be lots of new items and lots of sales!! A door prize will be given to all purchases!!



Also, coming soon will be...




http://www.handmadeartfair.com/
Thanks for stopping by and Prim Blessings to All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment